Business Operations Manager
Mayfield Lavender is looking to hire a driven Business Operations Manager to maximise our company’s operating capabilities, oversee our marketing strategies and manage day to day operation of our business. Reporting to the directors, the Business Operations Manager will collaborate with management to execute business strategies, manage operations and drive growth. This is a pivotal role in planning the workload and resource requirements and in deploying strategies to deliver operational plans.
To be successful in this role you need to maximize profits by driving marketing initiatives to optimise sales. Ideal candidates are resourceful visionary and driven.
Business Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with Directors to deliver operational excellence.
- Implementing strategies to ensure company’s growth.
- Controlling company costs
- Generating financial reports
- Hiring and oversight of season staff
- Effecting better business practices
- Managing marketing initiatives
- Maximising operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals
- A highly motivated and mature individual with an organised mind who wants to take responsibility for action and who is eager to be involved in driving the expansion of the business.
- A person who takes a structured approach and has a strong bias towards action and a strong desire to engage with the opportunities presented by working with the owners of the business.
- Someone who enjoys the diversity of a role which requires a confident authority and maturity to understand how and when to be assertive and at the same time to be calm and orderly.
- The candidate should be even tempered and calm. As this is a leadership position the candidate should be looking to find areas of the business to improve .They should have the necessary management skills to analyse the business and prepare and present solutions to the issues.
- Good knowledge of Excel together with strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- The candidate should have a high degree of numeracy and be able to read and understand budgets and cost analysis
- The candidate should have a good sense of fun. Work is necessary to survive but an enjoyable environment in necessary to be happy and energised. Working as part of a team the candidate should be able to bring enthusiasm and energy to build the team culture of ‘hard work having fun doing it’. If you have a ‘can do’ attitude and want to work in a diverse and challenging role, then this might be what you have been looking for.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in business)
- 7+ years experience successfully managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
If you are interested please email your CV to Brendan Maye at firstname.lastname@example.org