Photo / Video Competition Terms
- Drones are not permitted on the field at any time.
- Max 3 entries per person.
- Entrants must be aged 16 years or over.
- Submitted photos and videos must be taken at the Mayfield Lavender field or incorporate Mayfield Lavender Products.
- By participating in this competition and in consideration for the opportunity to be awarded a prize, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. You should read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not take part in this competition. Entries will be accepted only if they are in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will render their entry void. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with, and shall be governed by, English law.
- Entries must be received by 31st August of the relevant year in question.
- The winner will be selected after the closing date and will be notified immediately. The winner is required to contact Mayfield Lavender to confirm acceptance of their prize within 10 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable, Mayfield Lavender reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next runner up.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Mayfield Lavender in printed and/or online formats.
- Entries to be submitted online by uploading below
or by mail to Mayfield Lavender Limited, 139 Reigate Road, Epsom, KT17 3DW
- The prize draw is open to all excluding employees of Mayfield Lavender and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The prize consists of £200 cash.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the prize draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Mayfield Lavender will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, postal/transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Mayfield Lavender reserves the right to offer alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Entrants will retain any copyright in their submitted entries. However, by entering the competition all entrants grant to Mayfield Lavender a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use and publish each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for exhibition, publicity and any other purposes Mayfield Lavender deem appropriate including the sale of printed material.
- All entries must be original photographs or videos taken at Mayfield Lavender Farm.
- All entries must be the original work and photography / videography of the named entrant submitting them. Entrants should note that copying the work of a third party may constitute an infringement of third party rights, including third party intellectual property rights. In the event it is determined that any entrant has plagiarised the work of another person, that entry will not be considered for the purposes of the competition. In such circumstances any prize awarded may be withdrawn, and any prize awarded will require to be returned.
- You agree that you will not submit any material to the competition that infringes the rights of any party or contains any images or content that is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or ethically or otherwise objectionable and facilitates or promotes illegal activity, depicts pornographic or sexually explicit images or promotes violence or discrimination.
- The Competition Organisers retain the right to take any action which they, in their sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate in respect of material submitted by entrants.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Competition Organisers, their officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers or other representatives against any and all claims, demands, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal costs, however arising and resulting from any violation or breach by you of these terms and conditions or any claims made by or liabilities to any third party resulting from any material submitted by you in the context of the competition or any activities conducted by you in connection with the competition, including but not limited to infringing any party’s rights, or otherwise arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: MAYFIELD LAVENDER LIMITED, 139, Reigate Road. EPSOM. KT17 3DW