Mayfield Lavender Deluxe Bee Safari Experience
This voucher entitles you to the Mayfield Lavender Bee Safari at Mayfield Lavender Farm.
Please note: Tickets ordered online will be sent out from 1st March 2021.
The Mayfield Lavender Bee Safari Experience includes:
- Entry to the Field
- On arrival you will be welcomed with a cup of tea, coffee or lavender lemonade and homemade lavender shortbread
- The Safari will comprise
- Introduction to beekeeping
- Honey Tasting Session
- Guided tour of a full Beehive – Participants will be provided with a bee suit and gloves
- Q & A Session with Beekeeper
- Following the Bee Safari, you are invited to enjoy an ‘Afternoon Tea’ with a home-baked lavender scone, jam, clotted cream and butter, lavender fairy cake, lavender macaron, cucumber sandwich and a lavender cheese and chutney sandwich served with your choice of tea, coffee or Lavender Lemonade and a glass of Prosecco. This ‘Afternoon Tea’ may be enjoyed anytime after your Bee Safari.
- A Tractor Ride around the farm.
- Tours can accommodate up to 5 people. Maximum of 2 children per group. Suitable for ages 7 and up.
- ‘Click and Collect’ orders not already collected will be available for collection from 1st June from our Lavender Farm at 1 Carshalton Road, Banstead. Surrey. SM7 3JA
The safari begins at 10.30am and takes around 3 hours.
Redeemable from June 2021 to August 2021
Treat yourself or someone special to a special ‘Lavender Bee Safari Experience‘ on our beautiful Lavender Farm where you will be given an introduction to Beekeeping, see how the honey is made and harvested and get to taste some of the delicious honey that is produced on our farm.
(Terms and Conditions Apply)
Sunday 20 June, Thursday 24 June, Friday 25 June, Sunday 27 June, Sunday 4 July, Thursday 8 July, Saturday 10 July, Wednesday 14 July, Friday 16 July, Sunday 18 July, Thursday 22 July, Sunday 25 July, Friday 30 July, Sunday 1 August, Friday 6 August, Sunday 8 August, Wednesday 11 August, Saturday 14 August, Sunday 15 August, Friday 20 August, Sunday 22 August, Friday 27 August, Saturday 28 August
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.